Thank you very much for using Cerevo’s LiveShell series and LiveWedge.
We would like to inform you that we will be carrying out maintenance of Dashboard during the period stated below.
Please note that you may not be able to access Dashboard or use its functions at certain points during the maintenance period.
We apologize for any inconvenience as a result of this.
Updates on the current maintenance status will be posted on this webpage, as well as on Cerevo’s Official Facebook and Twitter accounts.
The maintenance has been completed as scheduled, however, we have confirmed that the Dashboard and some of the functions are not stable due to the heavy access to the Dashboard. We confirm that the difficulty accessing the Dashboard is gradually resolving.
We apologize again for any inconvenience caused.
[JST] Monday 11th July 2022, 12:00 – Tuesday 12th July 2022, 23:59
[UTC] Sunday 10th July 2022, 03:00 – Tuesday 12th July 2022, 14:59
[US PST] Sunday 10th July 2022, 20:00 – Tuesday 12th July 2022, 07:59
* Maintenance has been completed as scheduled.
Services that will be suspended:
Live streaming operations and settings for the web app Dashboard
- LiveShell 2
- LiveShell PRO
- LiveShell X
Functions that will be unavailable during maintenance:
- Access to Dashboard
- Live streaming using Dashboard from the affected devices
Functions that will still be available during maintenance:
- Live streaming using local mode from the affected devices
- As a temporary workaround, to live stream when Dashboard is undergoing maintenance, please use Local Mode to bypass Dashboard. For details about how to set up Local Mode, please go to
- TinyCon on “LiveShell X“
- TinyCon is a web server built into LiveShell X. It allows you to change LiveShell X device settings and start/stop streaming via access from a web browser. Please refer to the online manual for details on how to use it.
For any additional questions, please contact the Cerevo Customer Support team at