Thank you very much for using Cerevo’s LiveShell series and LiveWedge.
We would like to inform you that we will be carrying out maintenance of Dashboard during the period stated below.
Please note that you may not be able to access Dashboard or use its functions at certain points during the maintenance period.
We apologize for any inconvenience as a result of this.
Updates on the current maintenance status will be posted on this webpage, as well as on Cerevo’s Official Facebook and Twitter accounts.
February 25th (Wednesday), 2021, from 0:00 AM to 3:00 AM (JST)
* Maintenance has been completed as scheduled.
Services that will be suspended:
Live streaming operations and settings for the web app Dashboard
- LiveShell 2
- LiveShell PRO
- LiveShell X
- YouTube Live Streaming API integration bug fixed
- Deletion of items related to the preview function for RTMP delivery
- Updated the list of linked services
- Fixed a minor bug when viewing on mobile devices
Functions that may cause problems during maintenance:
- Access to Dashboard
- Live streaming using Dashboard from the affected devices
Able to login to Cerevo Dashboard with a Google account but unable to do live streaming using YouTube:
- After you create a Live Event on YouTube, open Details in YouTube Studio.
- Please copy the stream key and stream URL shown in Details on YouTube Studio.
- Go to Dashboard and select “Other broadcasting services” on the “Select a broadcasting service” pulldown menu
- Please input the stream key you copied from YouTube Studio’s Details page in Stream name (Stream ID). Please input the stream URL from YouTube in Primary Server URL (RTMP Server URL).
- After entering this information please follow the instructions on screen to complete setup.
You may also refer to the on-line manual for – Other broadcasting services (RTMP, YouTube Stream now, initial setup)
Maintenance unaffected functions:
- Live streaming using local mode from the affected devices
As a temporary workaround, to live stream when Dashboard is undergoing maintenance, please use Local Mode to bypass Dashboard. For details about how to set up Local Mode, please go to
For any additional questions about Local Mode, please contact the Cerevo Customer Support team at